This package contains up-to-date template documents that are intended for your use in response to a variety of virus-related concerns.
As COVID-19 continues to complicate the upcoming school year, this package contains up-to-date template documents that are intended for your use in response to a variety of virus-related concerns. Whether you have a teacher who comes down with COVID-19 or you need to announce a temporary school closure due to an outbreak, you can rely on this collection of documents to promptly and appropriately respond. Just a few of the documents in this package include:
• Letters to employees, parents, and students related to specific concerns related to COVID-19;
• Board resolutions authorizing your district to amend or suspend certain local policies;
• A comprehensive “Safe Re-entry Plan” template containing all of the basic health and safety protocols required by TEA;
• Press releases in the event of a positive case or an outbreak of cases; and
• An amendment to the student dress and grooming code to specifically include a requirement for masks or other face covering.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES 26 EDITABLE WORD FILES.
Available Formats: MS Word Document