Originally released on July 7, the Texas Education Agency updated their guidance and requirements for school reopening in the 2020-21 school year on July 17. TEA has stated that all school personnel must be trained on the specific requirements of that guidance, in addition to their local procedures.
This downloadable 45-minute recorded webinar provides the required in-depth training on TEA’s guidance. It can be viewed on demand for all faculty and staff of the district, and it is perfect for training substitutes and new hires who are onboarded after the start of school.
- On campus virtual instruction
- Administrative activities by teachers, staff, or students that occur on school campuses or virtually
- Non-UIL extracurricular activities
- Any other activities that cannot be accomplished virtually
- Visits by parents and the general public
- TEA’s four categories of planning and preparation:
- Providing Notice
- Preventing COVID-19’s Spread
- District Response to Positive Cases
- Mitigation Practices to Reduce Likely Spread
Should TEA revise or update their rules, purchasers will be entitled to a free updated version of this video.