Includes 2019 Legislative and Legal Updates
Spend a day wisely and join us for the most up-to-date information on legislative action and case law that will affect your district. Dennis Eichelbaum and Holly Wardell are crossing the state to bring you valuable information when you need it—at the beginning of the school year and where you need it—a location near you!
With over fifty collective years advising school boards, superintendents, administrators, and campus principals, Dennis and Holly share essential advice on how the most recent legislation and case law will affect your campuses and practical tips to incorporate them.
Participants will learn about the changes, have the opportunity to ask questions, and go home with a wealth of materials to share with their teams.
- Legislative Updates with helpful tips to keep your district in compliance
- Review of important court decisions that impactyour district and your campuses
- The latest on Social Media and FERPA newly changed regulations
- SB7, Bullying and Harassment Update. Information will include the new TEA Do Not Hire Registry.
- Questions and Answers: an opportunity to share best practices
Superintendents, district administrators, principals, assistant principals, future administrators, campus behavior coordinators, school resource officers, school counselors, human resource personnel, and trustees
The presentation, a summary of all school related legislation, critical case analysis, as well as in depth articles and papers on focused areas addressed during the presentation.
To purchase just the materials, click here.
The sessions will be conducted by Dennis J. Eichelbaum and Holly Boyd Wardell.