A Title IX conference specifically designed for K-12 administrators!
Join us for our seventh annual forum for Title IX coordinators. This conference is designed to provide realistic support to school administrators in order to protect both their students and their districts in matters such as Title IX regulations, promoting gender equity in athletics, and providing an environment free from gender-based harassment.
Appropriate for Title IX Coordinators, Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, Campus Administrators, Athletic Directors, Coaches, School Board Trustees, and Teachers.
We are offering a hybrid option for this conference. Attend either in-person or virtually. Please take note of the options while completing your registration. Each registration fee is per person.
Title IX Boot Camp (half day)
Tuesday, October 19, 2021
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Foundational Principles of Title IX and Legal Requirements of Process in Current Regulations
- Understanding Your Role as a Title IX Administrator and How to Handle Common Campus Scenarios
- Intersection of Title VII and Title IX in Investigations
- Title IX Investigations
- Investigator Report Writing, Analysis, and Decision-Making
Title IX Administrator Conference
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Title IX Legal Update
- Investigation Best Practices
- Cyber Safety and Cyber Bullying
- Transgender Issues
- Gender Stereotypes
- Top Ten Things You Need to Know About Sexual Contact Among Very Young Students
- Working with Law Enforcement
- Equitable Participation in Athletics
- Title IX and Special Education
Austin Marriott North
2600 La Frontera Blvd.
Round Rock, TX 78681
$146/night - Title IX Administrator Conference Room Rate
Reserve your room here.