Purpose: Master the skills necessary to document and assemble information that will withstand challenge when difficult employment decisions are made.
- Hands-on participatory training
- Preventive law approach to documentation
- Documentation do's and don'ts
- Formula for good documentation and management
- Documentation and the PDAS
Note: Work sheets developed from actual personnel files are a substantive part of this training
Audience: Superintendents, Personnel Directors, Principals, Assistant Principals, and all other Administrators with Supervisory Responsibilities