Purpose: Minimizing vulnerability and accusations of sexual harassment, what to do if it occurs, how to avoid being held liable for someone else's act, and procedures for reporting sexual harassment for victims.
- Define Sexual Harassment in the School Work Place
- View and Discuss Video Simulations of Possible Sexual Harassment between Students, Employee and Student, Supervisor and Subordinate, and Co-Workers
- Preventing Sexual Harassment Accusations
- What to Do if You Believe You Have Been Sexually Harassed
- How to Prevent Being Held Liable for Someone Else's Act of Sexual Harassment
- Student-to-Student Sexual Harassment
Audience: All District Personnel and Volunteers